- Test R
- View Test R’s profile
TNAM Initiative / project description
- Connect-VET – Vocational Education and training connecting Higher education and rural companies
The overall aim of the project is to support improvements in quality and innovation in vocational education and training (VET) systems, institutions and practices by systematically increasing and strengthening the co-operation between VET, rural micro enterprises and Higher Education/Research (HE/R). This improved cooperation will create a more effective link between education and working life, build up the expertise of VET staff and enhance the competitiveness of VET organisations as part of regional innovation systems.
In order to achieve this aim, the project has been divided into 5 objectives:
1) To make VET institutions more aware of the needs/opportunities provided by rural companies and HE/R.
2) To build connections between VET staff and both HE/R and rural companies to strengthen their knowledge base and ability to act as teachers and regional experts.
3) To provide feasible and practical models for co-operation to cover the whole VET- HE/R- rural micro enter prises knowledge chain by developing further the existing good practices and utilising the work of previous initiatives like WERT, Envolwe, LOVEt and Dialogue.
4) To establish long term co-operation between rural micro companies, VET and HE/R in order to start a change in VET working culture and practice.
5) To improve the connections between micro enterprises and students during their studies and increase students’ readiness for entrepreneurship.
- Keywords / TAGS
- SME, Higher education, VET
Coordinator contact details
- Stefano Tirati
- Finland, UK, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden
Coordinator Region (NUTS code)
- SMEs, VET organisations, Higher education providers
- Enterprise and SMEs
- Higher Education
- Vocational guidance
- Best practice
- Vocational/Technical secondary
- Higher education
- additional info if needed
- Your Project language (ISO 639-2)
- Languages you will look for
- english, italian
1. LLP project or related resource
- ENVOLWE – Nature Based Entrepreneurs and Vocational Education Training Providers Learning and Workin
- Increasing and diversifying cooperation between enterprises and vocational training is continuously enhanced in various EU and national policies in order to enhance the competitive and dynamic knowledge-based economical growth in Europe (e.g. Lisbon Strategy, Education & Training 2010 Work Programme).
Envolwe is a two-year transnational project financed in part by the European Commission in the context of Leonardo Da Vinci’s Lifelong Learning Programme. The overall objective of the project is to increase the quality and attractiveness of VET by strengthening the cooperation between VET and micro enterprises and providing practical tools for it.
2. LLP project or related resource
- Aeronautic Industry Skills Resolution for a more efficient VET Offer – AIRVET
- The AIRVET project aims at building up a Sector Skills Alliance of relevant actors in the Aeronautic Industry, by bringing together bodies with aeronautic specific expertise, VET providers and bodies involved in education and training systems. By doing so, the AIRVET Alliance will focus its collaboration on the improvement of the adequacy and attractiveness of VET training offer addressed to this sector.
3. LLP project or related resource
- VET&WORK -Experimentation of school and work alternation paths for teaching development and f
- A lot of young people cannot find a job as the skills acquired during their school training are not adjusted to the needs and
the abilities requested by companies. To solve this situation it is necessary to take action on school programmes as well as
on the relationship between school and the working world.
4. LLP project or related resource
- Regional transfer and integration of VET practices on sustainable development
- Project REThINK will develop a training product and methodology for integration of sustainable regional development into a VET training practices on national and international level, while providing knowledge and understanding of contemporary regional development processes, governance, theory, policy and practice in European context.
CB4LLP Action Plan
- Useful ideas
The project will focus on transferring and further developing organisational innovations in VET sector. The existing good practices for SME-VET-HE/R co-operation will be collected together, complemented by the models/tools developed by previous initiatives
The overall objective of the project is to support and impact on improvements in quality and innovation in VET systems, institutions and practices by systematically increasing and strengthening the co-operation between VET, rural micro enterprises and HE/R and via this connect the education better to worklife, build up the VET staff expertise and enhance the competitiveness VET as part of regional innovation systems.
VET operators, SMEs, Higher education providers
VET operators, SMEs, Higher education providers
The overall objective of the project is to support improvements in quality and innovation in vocational education and training systems, institutions and practices by systematically increasing and strengthening the co-operation between VET, rural micro enterprises and HE/R and via improved co-operation connect the education better to worklife, build up the expertise of the VET staff and enhance the competitiveness VET organisations as part of regional innovation systems. In order to achieve the overall objective, the project has been divided into 5 sub-objectives:
1) to bring the needs/opportunities provided by rural companies and HE/R to the knowledge of the VET.
2) to build connections to the VET staff to both HE/R and rural companies to strengthen their knowledge base and ability to act as teachers and regional experts.
3) to provide feasible and practical models for co-operation to cover the whole VET- HE/R and rural micro enterprises knowledge chain by developing further the existing good practices and utilising the work of previous initiatives like WERT, Envolwe, LOVEt and Dialogue.
4) to establish long term co-operations between rural micro companies-VET and HE/R in order to start a change in the VET working culture in practice.
5) to improve the connections between micro enterprises and students already during the studies and increase the students’ readiness for entrepreneurship.
The increased co-operation as well as the new co-operation models will strengthen the cooperation between VET and the world of work.
All objectives contribute to developing quality and increasing the volume of co-operation between education institution, enterprises, social partners and other relevant bodies throughout Europe.
cooperation between very different stakeholders
moodle, skype meetings
- Educational Sector
good practices will be transferred across the sectors. The existing practises developed for co-operation will be collected from different industry sectors and modified to be suitable and to be piloted in nature-based entrepreneurship sector.
- Non educational
- Systems for quality monitoring
An evaluation and quality management plan and evaluation indicators with a focus especially on the quality assurance, i.e. piloting process, its results and project products/results.
the evaluation highlighting especially the transferability of the practices to outside of the piloting countries. The evaluation will be based on observing the development processes of the project through different means of communication (SC meetings, bi-monthly Skype meetings in the development WPs, emails, intranet, video/skype conferences, phone) and studying the project documents and products.
- Systems to document taken actions
CB4LLP Impact analysis
04_useful_ideas (value): 7
04_useful_ideas (text): 7
04_stakeholders (value): 6
04_stakeholders (text): 6
04_partnerships (value): 7
04_partnerships (text): 7
04_other (value): 6
04_other (text): 6
04_solutions (value): 7
04_solutions (text): 7
04_general (value): 7
04_general (text): 7
04_particular (value): 7
04_particular (text): 7
04_internal (value): 9
04_internal (text): 9
04_educational (value): 7
04_educational (text): 7
04_noneducational (value): 6
04_noneducational (text): 6
04_equipment (value): 8
04_equipment (text): 8
04_systems_monitor (value): 8
04_systems_monitor (text): 8
04_systems_actions (value): 9
04_systems_actions (text): 9