- Giovanni Cervioni
- View Giovanni Cervioni’s profile
TNAM Initiative / project description
- ENTE – Entrepreneurship Towards Europe
The ENTE Project is based on two innovative methodologies and tools EA and LE. EA focuses on entrepreneurship EU key competences and LE on empowerment concepts. The project will equip VET providers with these methodologies tools and competencies in order fo them to be able to educate young unemployed in entrepreneurship learni. In spite of The European economy’s recovery young people across Europe continue to face high levels of unemployment. To face this reality, “effective training programmes need to be accessible to all young people in order to ensure that they have the necessary skills to apply to a variety of positions in the EU. During these difficult economic times we need to look at unlocking the huge potential of start up entrepreneurs and stimulate them to take the final step and set up a new enterprise. Based on the above ENTE project was designed, the project is based on two existing methodologies and tools EA and LE. The development has been transferred by two of the partners in the consortium BEST P2, who has led on the learning and empowerment guidelines, toolbox and exercises, and Asdan P6, who has lead on the” Enterprise Award” curriculum. There are 3 transfer phases of the project, of which the partnership has covered the following in the first year of the project.
- Keywords / TAGS
- Open and distance learning, Labor market, Equal opportunities, Continuous training, Sustainability, Vocational guidance, Enterprise, SME
Coordinator contact details
- italy, Uk, Ireland, Poland, Germany,
Coordinator Region (NUTS code)
- Young people who have business ideas must be supported by qualified and professional training agencies play a central role in this area. At the regional level should be promoted and supported the initiatives of potential entrepreneurs.
- Enterprise and SMEs
- Higher Education
- Careers officers
- Best practice
- European Qualification Framework
- New Skills Network
- Accommodation and Food Service Activities, HORECA
- Activities of Extraterritorial Org.s and Bodies
- Administrative and Support Service Activities
- Financial and Insurance Activities
- Other Service Activities
- Higher education
- Other sectors of adult education
- additional info if needed
- Your Project language (ISO 639-2)
- Languages you will look for
1. LLP project or related resource
- Studentstarter – From student to entrepreneur by transformation
- Students in the final phase of study establish often a mini−company, alone or with some other students, and in many colleges this initiative is not continued after graduation. Students with proven entrepreneurial characteristics should be stimulated to continue after graduation with the established company. There are difficulties for this group of starters in The Netherlands as well as in other European countries because colleges take care for students and not for started entrepreneurs (after graduating) and support organisations (mainly) support started entrepreneurs (registered by Chamber of Commerce) and not students.
The project aims to bridge this gap by stimulating the co-operation between VET and Business and support organisation(s). The student-entrepreneur needs support concerning administration, marketing, acquisition, knowledge of tax rules, governmental regulations for establishing a commercial enterprise, etc. and the base for this knowledge and some experience has been educated and trained in the last part of the study.
Co-operation of entrepreneurs and advisers with teaching staffs stimulates the transfer of entrepreneurial knowledge and practical experience and of course new mini−companies.
The product will be a procedure of coaching and transfer of information tested in the partner colleges, improved and presented as a manual and via the website.
Reasons for this development are mainly that continuation is rather feasible, young graduates need more stimulation and support for entrepreneurship and new SME’s increase employment.
2. LLP project or related resource
- Certificate of Entrepreneurship Competencies
- EU-CEC programme aims to investigate, analyze and research a key strategic objective of the Lifelong Learning
Programme. It is designed to cover all the key priorities of the project, by including all references and expertise in the
consortium. Regarding the partnership, it has been designed so it is well balanced, both geographically dispersed and in
terms of partners’ competencies and contribution to the project. Partners’ capabilities, experience and networking activities
will ensure a successful development of the project, as well as efficient dissemination of the outcomes and viable
A summary of the participants per major milestone-deliverable presented below:
– KEK GSEVEE, will be the managing partner of this project, with wide experience and capability (financial and technical) to
undertake all the monitoring, managing, main transfer of innovation and quality assurance activities.
– Development of a common entrepreneurship module: Ireland, Lithuania & Germany partners have all the necessary
expertise in order to identify, investigate and analyze the current situation regarding entrepreneurship competencies for
employees/employers/self employed in VSE’s and design the methodology
– Development of a web- based ICT certification tool: The leading partner of EU-CEC KEK GSEVEE has an extensive
previous experience and knowledge in the coordination of the development of such types of pedagogical methodologies
and their implementation in ICT environment, in evaluation of the deliverables and in data processing of the outcomes.
-Pilot testing of the certification tool: All partners from Cyprus, Lithuania, Germany, Ireland, Italy & Greece (a dispersed
cooperation of countries with different cultures and working policies and habits) will contribute to the pilot testing of the
entrepreneurship competencies, in order to identify similarities or discrepancies among EU regions and possibly extrapolate
the results for larger European areas.
– Dissemination & Awareness Raising: All partners will be involved in these activities, led by the Italian partner.
3. LLP project or related resource
- International Entrepreneurship (INTENT)
- INTENT intends to address the question
of what the needed competences for international entrepreneurship are, to what
extent and how they can be formally
acquired through training, by defining the
needs of international companies, resulting
in a certifiable unit covering them, plus
an accompanying training programme and
assessment and certifi cation procedures
and criteria. Main aims and objectives of the project:
To contribute to the Lisbon goal of making Europe the world’s leading economy by promoting the quantity and enhancing the quality of international entrepreneurs, by
• encouraging (young) people in Europe to pursue an internationally oriented entrepreneurial career, by making clear and transparent in the European context the competences they need for international trade;
• facilitating (young) people in Europe in acquiring these competences, by designing an ECVET-proof unit profile on international entrepreneurial competences, using a well developed and successfully applied analytic and descriptive method for ECVET, used in the LdV project COMINTER;
• providing training by designing a training package based on this unit profile, with the focus on cultural awareness and intra- and intercultural behaviour;
• ensuring maximum civil effect by creating validation and certification guidelines for relevant governmental organizations, VET-institutions and stakeholder organization from the trade sector.
4. LLP project or related resource
- CECE: Competent Entrepreneur – Competitive Employee
- CECE aims to give every person the opportunity to chart his/her soft skills in a Competence Curriculum. This will enhance people to follow a specific training programme in 11 different competences. There is no doubt that people would benefit from receiving explicit training in generic skills, but there is substantially less agreement concerning the best way in which to bring this about. The CECE project seeks to address this problem by combining existing software to detect the competences of entrepreneurs, employees, unemployed people and students with the adaptation of 14 training modules for soft skills. CECE aims to give every person the opportunity to chart his/her generic competences in a Competence Curriculum. This Competence Curriculum will enhance people to follow a specific training programme and methodology in 10 different competences and entrepreneurship. These experiences will give answer to the specific question on how to measure and teach/improve generic competences.
CB4LLP Action Plan
- Useful ideas
The project will select and adapt the EA and LE Methodologies, tools and contents, to meet the needs of the end users, young unemployed. Both EA and LE materials will be presented in a common transfer workshop which will later be adapted by each partner according to national specifications and cultural issues and translated in to each partner language. The results will be tested by partners in a 4 day national pilot sessions involving young unemployed youths, and VET providers stakeholders, policy makers etc who will discuss and analyse the results in order to launch the sustainability of the product. Which will be integrated in to a ECVET Curricula for youth entrepreneur, based on EQF learning outcomes defined in terms of Knowledge, skills and competences and allocation of ECVET points, taking into account European recommendations.
center of studies, training agencies, Org. of young entrep.
center of studies, training agencies, Org. of young entrep.
Mailing, shared Google Drive
common communication platform for partners
website with downloadable materials
- Educational Sector
- Non educational
- Systems for quality monitoring
- Systems to document taken actions
online tools in all partners’ languages
CB4LLP Impact analysis
04_useful_ideas (value): 9
04_useful_ideas (text): 9
04_stakeholders (value): 7
04_stakeholders (text): 7
04_partnerships (value): 7
04_partnerships (text): 7
04_other (value): 7
04_other (text): 7
04_solutions (value): 8
04_solutions (text): 8
04_general (value): 8
04_general (text): 8
04_particular (value): 8
04_particular (text): 8
04_internal (value): 8
04_internal (text): 8
04_external (value): 8
04_external (text): 8
04_noneducational (value): 8
04_noneducational (text): 8
04_equipment (value): 7
04_equipment (text): 7
04_systems_monitor (value): 8
04_systems_monitor (text): 8
04_systems_actions (value): 9
04_systems_actions (text): 9