- Anna Sarateanu
- View Anna Sarateanu’s profile
TNAM Initiative / project description
- Mobility of teachers – dual system
Teachers’ mobility from Italy to Germany in order to learn how the dual system is being applied; and how the link between VET schools and companies is being set.
- Keywords / TAGS
- dual system, study visit, VET teachers
Coordinator contact details
- Prof. Barilla
First project to write 🙂
Coordinator Region (NUTS code)
- Labour market
- Vocational guidance
- Best practice
- Methods for Training of Teachers/Staff
- Vocational/Technical secondary
- additional info if needed
- Your Project language (ISO 639-2)
- Languages you will look for
- ita, de
1. LLP project or related resource
- Work and study visit Portugal
- Austrian Headmasters visit portuguese institutions for exchange of knowledge and experiences in Preschool Education
2. LLP project or related resource
- Cedefop catalogue 2013/2014
3. LLP project or related resource
- Apprenticeships: Report on a study visit to Germany
4. LLP project or related resource
CB4LLP Action Plan
- Useful ideas
The idea is to visit a German VET school together with my colleagues and understand how the dual system is applied, how students react, how companies react, and how they managed to set the relationsip with the companies.
A VET school in Germany available to let us know and to help us learn the way they apply the model
Erasmus + allows teachers to travel reimbursing the costs for travel and subsistence. We plan to apply in accordance with the available budget.
The guide will be applied as needed.
Phase 1: selecting the school
Phase 2: writing the project and take agreements on the content of the visit
Phase 3: implementing the project
Phase 4: reporting
VET school in Germany who already applies the model.
We will use email and skype to communicate.
We will also communicate with the Italian National Agency
- Educational Sector
We plan to write a report on the study visit and then to explain our findings to other colleagues who remained home.
- Non educational
- Systems for quality monitoring
Feedback forms will be used (participants will fill the feedback forms).
- Systems to document taken actions
All financial documentation will be kept and reported. The same will happen for the activities (including pictures, list of signatures, etc.).
CB4LLP Impact analysis
04_useful_ideas (value): 8
04_useful_ideas (text): 8
04_stakeholders (value): 8
04_stakeholders (text): 8
04_partnerships (value): 7
04_partnerships (text): 7
04_other (value): 8
04_other (text): 8
04_solutions (value): 7
04_solutions (text): 7
04_particular (value): 8
04_particular (text): 8
04_internal (value): 8
04_internal (text): 8
04_external (value): 9
04_external (text): 9
04_educational (value): 8
04_educational (text): 8
04_systems_monitor (value): 8
04_systems_monitor (text): 8
04_systems_actions (value): 9
04_systems_actions (text): 9