- Anna Sarateanu
- View Anna Sarateanu’s profile
TNAM Initiative / project description
- New Competences for a changing future: your online company
Online enterprise – the idea is that we will create a game for creative young people willing to acquire entrepreneurial skills or to improve the skills they already have. The game will be adaptable to all partners’ country contexts and will increase knowledge on enterprise functioning among VET students.
The project will cause an increase of entrepreneurial attitudes amongst young people (mainly vocational school students) and other interested in development their entrepreneurial skills, increase their knowledge from macro-economy as well as popularize using modern training methods (e-learning and simulation games) which are recently becoming more attractive and effective. All partners will also seek to promote the tool to wider audience thanks to using their existing national and foreign networks and partnerships, both during and after EU funding.
- Keywords / TAGS
- ICT, open learning, distance learning, Enterprise, SME, VET
Coordinator contact details
- Giovanni Crisonà
- ES, IT, BE, DK, UK, HU
Coordinator Region (NUTS code)
- ITA, Tuscany
- – VET
– ICT companies
- Enterprise and SMEs
- Lifelong learning
- Open and distance learning
- Vocational guidance
- Careers officers
- Best practice
- Vocational/Technical secondary
- Other sectors of adult education
- additional info if needed
- Your Project language (ISO 639-2)
- Languages you will look for
1. LLP project or related resource
- MANAGE: Method for a New Approach to Enterprise Management
- The idea will be to use the basis of the project bringing it online. The method will change and will be adapted to a computer use, but some of the adaptations made in Italy will remain.
- Adam description of the project:
- Nowadays, entrepreneurship is considered as a full part in lifelong learning, a point that has been
- underlined by the Lisbon European Council and the European Charter for Small Enterprises (June, 2000). The concern for paying particular attention to teaching Entrepreneurship becomes a questioning of current educational systems in most of European countries as they are too much directed toward the training of future employees and not enough toward the stimulation of the entrepreneurship mind.
- The MANAGE project offers, from the transfer and adaptation of the innovative method MIME® already widely proven in France, an effective answer to form teachers and professionals’ trainers of the Education and Vocational training ( EFP) as well as students and adults in training, which are the project target groups.
- In this context, the Manage project has, as operational objectives:
- – To train in the MIME® method 14 trainers working for the present MANAGE project partners
- – To transfer, after having adapted the teaching materials and the license of the MIME® method to the context of each country involved in the MANAGE project. In this sense, DOCUMENTA (Spain), CSCS (Italy) and IREA (Romania) will be in charge of organizing and monitoring MIME® training sessions in their own countries, spreading the method geographically, preparing future trainers to MIME® and managing operating licenses at the end of the program.
- – To build a trainers’ European network on the MIME® method, including the group of French trainers already approved and provided with multimedia tools to facilitate the exchanges between its members, in particular after the end of the project
- MANAGE is inserted in the context described by Erkki Liikanen (member of the EC): ” in spite of
- the commitment  to promote the teaching of entrepreneurship inside the educational system (at an EU level) […] the enterprising mind has not yet become a field systematically or widely taught. All the same, the teachers’ training concerning the way of developing this idea in class remains unsatisfactory”.
- Consequently, the following needs have been identified:
- 1. The conditions for professional integration in companies concerning young people are shaped by their skills and technique qualification; their appropriation of social rules; their knowledge of their knowledge of companies’ environment and running.
- 2. The lack of training and experience for teachers and professionals of the EFP system concerning companies’ functioning contributes to the development of a segmented education. Introducing this theme thus questions the skills of those professionals.
- 3. The needs felt by the partners express a deep will to train better student to the company environment and translate the necessity of encouraging and training teachers and professionals of the EFP system on this issue.
2. LLP project or related resource
- Only for the business plan creation some elements will be used.
- CReBUS project is aiming to develop a training system in order to facilitate the development of entrepreneurship competences for young graduates between 18-35 years old, using Web 2.0. Bringing business closer to the young generation that succeeds harder to find a job, and enabling them to set up their own business is a viable solution to overcome the unemployed or migrant status they are exposed to. By using dedicated Web 2.0 applications and platforms, and eMentorship network, it can be facilitated the transfer of good practices and experiences from the people who succeeded in different types of businesses to young European entrepreneurs.
3. LLP project or related resource
- GAMVET: Game Methodologies Applied to Vocational Education and Training
- The project aims to combine social media, ICT and game methodology to generate better learning, self confidence and curiosity in VET and transfer the use of new and advanced technologies to be a part of school life.GAMVET is based on use of game mechanics to get teachers and students engaged with learning. It works best when the teachers understands the fundamentals of gaming goals (something to aim for – a purpose), rules (a set of parameters within which to operate) and feedback (something to indicate progress) to motivate the player to play.
- Teachers are prototyping different kind of games connected to the subject they teach.
- The project is developing a methodology where the developed games are analyzed and explained for future teachers.
- Three Vimeo channels with more than 60 videos is open and pined on Pinterest for a greater audience.
4. LLP project or related resource
- Simulation enterprise
- Project developed in Poland with national funding. Some of the features will be inspired from said product.
CB4LLP Action Plan
- Useful ideas
This project will help VET students, youngsters and would be entrepreneurs in general to acquire entrepreneurial skills or to improve the skills they already have. They will become virtual entrepreneurs in virtual enterprises
educational organisations in general
ES, IT, BE, DK, UK, HU,
The game will involve different aspects: business plan creation, finances, accountancy, product/service, investment, human resources, banks, production, marketing, transport, logistics, warehouse, etc.).
Game development, ICT development, setting of rules, etc. are all aspects the partners will have to deal with.
In accordance with the contract and the rules regarding the management of the project
Phase 1: development of the game
Phase 2: translations
Phase 3: testing
phase 4: feedback and adaptation
Phase 5: ready to use tool
Online platform for coordination and communication. The same platform will be used as repository of documents, as forum and as managing platform (tasks and milestones will be inserted on such platform for each and every partner).
The website will be of course created, together with a Facebook page.
Dissemination and exploitation strategies will be further developed in the coming few months.
- Educational Sector
The game itself.
- Non educational
It is more an issue regarding programming than a matter of resources.
- Systems for quality monitoring
Monitoring of quality will be made through a Quality plan, with a Committee which will follow all phases and will report any inconsistency.
- Systems to document taken actions
All actions will be documented through third monthly reports (activity and financial).
All events will be documented and possibily registered.
CB4LLP Impact analysis
04_useful_ideas (value): 10
04_useful_ideas (text): 10
04_stakeholders (value): 10
04_stakeholders (text): 10
04_partnerships (value): 8
04_partnerships (text): 8
04_other (value): 7
04_other (text): 7
04_solutions (value): 7
04_solutions (text): 7
04_general (value): 7
04_general (text): 7
04_particular (value): 8
04_particular (text): 8
04_internal (value): 9
04_internal (text): 9
04_external (value): 9
04_external (text): 9
04_educational (value): 10
04_educational (text): 10
04_noneducational (value): 9
04_noneducational (text): 9
04_equipment (value): 8
04_equipment (text): 8
04_systems_monitor (value): 8
04_systems_monitor (text): 8
04_systems_actions (value): 9
04_systems_actions (text): 9