- View Dorota’s profile
TNAM Initiative / project description
- Promote entrepreneurship among vocational students in mobility
Many vocational students who choose to make an experience abroad are still looking for inspiration for their future career. They often realise the internships in SMEs, in direct contact with entrepreneurs and they start to reflect about their professional future. It is important to show them a wide range of possibilities they can choose and to help them to recognize their own skills which can help them to create one day own job and become successfull entrepreneurs. Creating a company can become one of the realistic options to avoid unemployment. Schools, tutors and hosting companies should introduce to students these aspect. Skills related to entrepreneurship should be highlighted and a concrete know-how should be shared in a constructive way. During the evaluation of their experience abroad students should be coached in order to be able to assess their entrepreneurial skills gained during their stay. These skills should be also highlighted during their education path. Company tutors should be also aware that they can share a lot of valuable experience with young interns – they need to be supported during this process.
- Keywords / TAGS
- entrepreneurship, entrepreneur, skills, mobility
Coordinator contact details
Coordinator Region (NUTS code)
- Asset Tec (Greece), Akademickie Inkubatory Przedsiebiorczosci (Poland)
- Continuous training
- Enterprise and SMEs
- Labour market
- Lifelong learning
- Vocational guidance
- Careers officers
- Best practice
- Methods for Training of Teachers/Staff
- General secondary
- Vocational/Technical secondary
- Higher education
- Centres for guidance, counselling or accreditation
- additional info if needed
- Your Project language (ISO 639-2)
- Languages you will look for
1. LLP project or related resource
- SENSAS – Increasing apprentices awareness of Entrepreneurship Spirit
- The main objective is to promote entrepreneurship spirit in young people, and especially apprentices in training. Apprentices who are following a training given partly in an educational institution are also in direct contact with the enterprise world. Our aim is to increase their awareness in order to make them conscious that they have too competences which could enable them to take over or create a company.
For that, one of the most efficient mean is to give the message through the teachers and trainers. That is the reason why SENSAS project aims to increase awareness and train teachers and apprentices’ trainers towards entrepreneurship spirit at first, and also apprentices in a second time.
2. LLP project or related resource
- Grow Entrepreneurship Potential in VET Institutions
- The project stresses the lack of methods for fostering and supporting youth creativity, entrepreneurship in VET system’s institutions, lack of synergy of formal and non-formal education methods, scarce cooperation among VET institutions and NGOs in seeking the same goals. EVE’s activities seek to contribute to the solution or relief the problems concerning the readiness of formal education system to develop personality able to be initiative, assess and try our different possibilities, contemplate critically. Mostly, the innovative coaching tools used for achieving mentioned goals are used in non-formal education, in NGOs and there is no worked out methodology how these methods could be adapted for VET system and practice. The co-operation among institutions of VET and NGOs purposely working with issues of fostering youth entrepreneurship and creativity is still of fairly low volume.
3. LLP project or related resource
- Competences of Entrepreneurship for Youth
- The Project CEFY, Competences of Entrepreneurship for Youth, is a transnational Project that is being performed by Partners in Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland and Latvia, whose aim is to transfer innovative solutions, already proved and validated for the identification and practice of entrepreneurship competences by young vocational training students, using the approach of an educational game.
CEFY intends to estimulate self-employment among the youth, at the natural process of transition from education environment to the active social and labour life, contributing this way to tackle the problem of unemployment.
The method seeks to increase, in a recreational way, the perception that youth can access employment in other than the traditional ways.
CEFY is based on the method applied in another TOI Project SHNW in the field of occupational health, promoted by CIFESAL with the collaboration of the also partners UPTACLM in Spain and TEMPO in the Czech Republic.
CEFY transfers the method to a different topic (entrepreneurship) and focusing on some transversal competences (related to soft skills like initiative, creativity and leadership) key to be applied in self-employment.
The rest of the consortium is formed by the University of Lodz (ULO) of Poland, AGEFORM from Italy and Biedriba Eurofortis of Latvia, all of them involved in education at different levels and supporting employment measures in their own countries. The consortium counts as well the support of Institutions like the General Directorate of Employment of Castilla y León (ES) and VET schools in ES,LV, PL and CZ.
4. LLP project or related resource
- Entrepreneurship towards Employment
- In spite of The European economy’s recovery young people across Europe continue to face high levels of unemployment. To face this reality, “effective training programmes need to be accessible to all young people in order to ensure that they have the necessary skills to apply to a variety of positions in the EU. During these difficult economic times we need to look at unlocking the huge potential of start up entrepreneurs and stimulate them to take the final step and set up a new enterprise.
Based on the above ENTER project was designed, the project is based on two existing methodologies and tools EA and LE. The development has been transferred by two of the partners in the consortium BEST P2, who has led on the learning and empowerment guidelines, toolbox and exercises, and Asdan P6, who has lead on the” Enterprise Award” curriculum.
CB4LLP Action Plan
- Useful ideas
Create and share tools and resources, related to entrepreneurship and creation of own business, which can be used by teachers and tutors in their work with mobility students (guidelines, questionnaires, information materials, materials for workshop and monitoring sessions)
schools, companies, mobility facilitators
Steakholders directly involved in promotion of entrepreneurial attitude among VET students
An info-kit about entreprenurial skills will be devloped together with training materials for workshops with VET students (symulations, excercises, booklet)
The project will be divided into tasks to be done by each partner, will be monitored by the coordinator and payments will be effected as agreed at the beginning of the project and foreseen by the contract with the National Agency.
This materials will be suitable for use in schools, colleges, training centres and other organisations working with young entrepreneurs, including Chambers of Commerce, associations, laboratories.
moodle, skype, email
Activity Reports from partners to coordinator every 3 months.
Activity and Financial Reports to the NA
- Educational Sector
materials for workshop and booklets with guidelines for young entrepreneurs
- Non educational
- Systems for quality monitoring
Feedback from partners will be requested on various aspects (communication, understanding of the tasks, self assessment of quality, etc.). All this will generate reports on quality and will help the coordinator better understand the situation. Activity reports and financial reports will also help the monitoring.
- Systems to document taken actions
Activity reports, dissemination and exploitation reports.
CB4LLP Impact analysis
04_useful_ideas (value): 9
04_useful_ideas (text): 9
04_stakeholders (value): 8
04_stakeholders (text): 8
04_partnerships (value): 9
04_partnerships (text): 9
04_other (value): 7
04_other (text): 7
04_solutions (value): 7
04_solutions (text): 7
04_general (value): 7
04_general (text): 7
04_particular (value): 7
04_particular (text): 7
04_internal (value): 8
04_internal (text): 8
04_external (value): 8
04_external (text): 8
04_educational (value): 9
04_educational (text): 9
04_noneducational (value): 7
04_noneducational (text): 7
04_equipment (value): 7
04_equipment (text): 7
04_systems_monitor (value): 7
04_systems_monitor (text): 7
04_systems_actions (value): 9
04_systems_actions (text): 9