- Giovanni Cervioni
- View Giovanni Cervioni’s profile
TNAM Initiative / project description
- ESC _ European Schools for Computer technology
The aim of the ESC project is to set up an European, industry orientated master study course (Master in Engineering) for a profound knowledge transfer. The aim of the project is to set up an European, industry orientated master study course (Master in Engineering) for a profound knowledge transfer in the field of numerical simulation. The study course „Master of Engineering in Applied Computational Mechanics“ will be offered in parallel to the regular work with a duration of 3 semesters plus the master thesis. A high quality of education shall be achieved by calling first class experts from universities and industry from all over Europe as lecturers.
- Keywords / TAGS
Coordinator contact details
- Ireland, Poland, Belgium, Spain, Malta,
Coordinator Region (NUTS code)
- Head teachers/principals/managers
- Members of students/teachers councils
- Information and Communication
- additional info if needed
- Your Project language (ISO 639-2)
- Languages you will look for
1. LLP project or related resource
- vocational school/ educational programme with an international profile
2. LLP project or related resource
- EQF E-learning Courses for Eco-Farming
- In the Czech Republic the organic farmer profession is not included in the official cataloque of job positions. If you are a farmer who wants to change his or her farm to organic farming you can attend few courses organized by agricultural institutions. However organic farmers still represent a minority in the Czech agricultural system. Despite of the fact the number of interested people keeps growing every year. Many of them get the knowledge and qualification abroad, in the UK, German, Austria, the countries with advanced and developed system of organic farming. E-Ecofarming is an e-learning re-training course which tries to cover a gap in the educational offer for farmers.
3. LLP project or related resource
- InTEL – Inter-laboratory Test European Lab School
- Based upon the latest research and individual companies state-of-the-art knowledge, the InTEL project aims to develop an ICT-based educational tool covering both theory and practice relating to inter-laboratory testing for Higher Education students and specialist laboratory schools. The new educational tool to be developed will cover the logistics of inter-lab research as well as web-based problem solving. A particularly innovative aspect of the project is that of the integration of quality control processes based upon current regulations. All components of the tool and supplementary documentation will be produced in EN. The ‘knowledge system’ organised between laboratory schools and individual companies, specific to the development of the tool, is envisaged as a permanent forum for the annual updating of content, particularly taking into consideration evolving quality control standards. A dedicated project website will further host virtual working zones, a documentation library (for downloading documents), a discussion forum, and videoconferencing facilities. Dissemination will target laboratory schools and individual companies and will make further use of the project website. At the end of the project an International Workshop and four symposia will be held to promote the new tool. The project will consider commercialisation beyond the lifetime of the project.
4. LLP project or related resource
- ST-ART APP Interactive learning space for developing enterpreneurial skills in cultural assets and h
- In the current EU economic climate research indicates a critical need to respond creatively to VET training and up skilling requirements. Through the adaptation and integration of innovative contents and results of a LLP Project, I-CAMPUS, the present project proposal, ST-ART APP, aims to develop skills and enhance self employability by creating connections between VET, education and labour market by working with transnational partners (public and private vocational training institutes, SMEs and Organisations and Foundations active in the support for self employability)in the sector of Creative enterprises and Cultural Assets and Heritage. It was generally agreed that the successful promotion of the cross-curricular key competences, transversal skills and attitudes required a different, non-traditional pedagogic approach and changes in school organisation and management culture. Thanks to the high quality of the Consortium composed by Partners from 6 EU Countries (IT,EL,UK,DK,HU,PT) and Croatia, the project aims to provide the target groups, youngsters and entrepreneurs that want to approach business in Creative enterprises and Cultural Assets and Heritage sector, with tools that will allow them to start up and continue in business in the sector of Creative enterprises and Cultural Assets and Heritage. Direct beneficiaries will acquire transversal capabilities and skills such as critical thinking, creativity, sense of initiative, problem solving, risk assessment, decision-making and constructive management of feelings. The project will allow organisations of the vocational education sector to work with partners from across Europe, exchange best practices, and increase their staff expertise. Attending and actively participating in the planned activities, Partners will be asked to analyse firstly the needs of the target group and therefore in which way the innovative contents of I campus could be adapt to the target group needs. Partners will debate the results in a Round Table and will work together for creating new support for delivering a user friendly set of key-skills. By running this action we intend to deliver a transferable VET skills set with the aim to build capacity, employability and opportunities in entrepreneurship in Creative enterprises and Cultural sector for all across the EU. The tools will be tested in the Workshop and experimented in partner countries. In order to create awareness about the results achieved, a series of dissemination and visibility activities will be planned (7 National Seminaries and a Final Open day).The long term impact of this project is to promote the self-employability culture, increasing in the meantime the internationalisation of the providers of VET, developing a true example of interactive and effective didactic tool for indirect beneficiaries, trainers of VET.
CB4LLP Action Plan
- Useful ideas
A high quality of education shall be achieved by calling first class experts from universities and industry from all over Europe as lecturers.
We will produced in the languages of the partners’ countries:
– the official web site where it’s possible to find information about steps of the project and results;
– Information materials as paper brochure and textfile;
– Newsletters will spread the steps of the project and the results to the target group and stakeholders the areas concerned.
– A report about the analysis of the best practices in each partner organisation and another report about the analysis of the needs of the target groups;
– On line Platform. This is the adaptation in a single path that integrates the educational tools transferred and registered in good practice;
– Mobile APPlication. The contents will be adapted to be also available on an application for mobile device;
– National Seminaries for sensitizing and involving directly the stakeholders of training sector at local/regional/national level during the project;
- Educational Sector
- Non educational
The promotional materials and promotional activities.
Preparation and printing of promotional materials: Assistance to the conception, design and creation of graphics, brochures, website, etc.
- Systems for quality monitoring
Ongoing assistance and support, monitoring and external audits:
– Intermediate audits: Mid-term performance checks and final project report.
– Assistance to Agency’s activities: Assistance to the activities for the provision of information services and end-user training.
- Systems to document taken actions
CB4LLP Impact analysis
04_useful_ideas (value): 8
04_useful_ideas (text): 8
04_stakeholders (value): 8
04_stakeholders (text): 8
04_partnerships (value): 8
04_partnerships (text): 8
04_other (value): 8
04_other (text): 8
04_solutions (value): 9
04_solutions (text): 9
04_general (value): 9
04_general (text): 9
04_particular (value): 9
04_particular (text): 9
04_internal (value): 8
04_internal (text): 8
04_external (value): 8
04_external (text): 8
04_educational (value): 8
04_educational (text): 8
04_noneducational (value): 8
04_noneducational (text): 8
04_equipment (value): 9
04_equipment (text): 9
04_systems_monitor (value): 8
04_systems_monitor (text): 8
04_systems_actions (value): 9
04_systems_actions (text): 9